Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Please forgive me...

It's been over a year since I have posted anything...how can this be? Ok late New Years resolution, I will blog daily, I promise. Whew I feel better already :) I won't attempt to catch you up on the last year....we will just start anew.

Today I woke up to the lovely news that TheChristmasCorner from Etsy had put my shop up on the sidebar of her blog. How exciting and so very sweet of her!! It's a fantastic blog please check it out.


Yesterday and today have been soapmaking days. It's been snowing here which is an oddity so what better to do than make soap? My first was some Warm Vanilla Sugar yum yum. I love this scent although I wasn't that fond of it at first. here is the final result: 

Is it wrong to want to eat it???

My next creation was a kahlua soap. This one turned out MUCH differently than I had turned out. It has coffee , almond and vanilla in it. As it sat the smll changed. It has a spicy layer too it that I can't figure out for the life of me. Where on earth did that come from? It smells uber yummy though!



Tomorrow I will let you all in on todays creations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment