Thursday, December 3, 2009

It feels doggy today

So after getting a whopping 6 hours of shut eye, I am sooo awake and soooo alert and ready to take on the world! I woke up smiling and was greeted by my two fur babies smiling in their own way. So because they are just so darn cute, todays picks will be dog related!


My babies on halloween night waiting to go out trick or treating!


First up we have KLAZZYKATZ35 a brand new seller on etsy. I came across this Christmas dog dress while pouncing.  It is over the top cute!!







If money is no option then yourhighnesspetbeds is for you. They make beautiful very elaborate pet beds






thistlewoodmanor is not a dog related store but they do have a gorgeous pet quilt. And for $20 I say this is a
                                                                              steal!



Last but not least we have RescuePaws who makes fantatsic collars, leashes and sets. Best of all a part of the proceeds goes to animal rescue!





Yes this list is perhaps not what you were expecting! I refuse to do lists based on wether each item colour coordinates with the next. I pick what interests me :)

Till later

Tulip

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! They are so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you...they know it too and use it against me every chance they get :D

    ReplyDelete