Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A lil of this and that

So I said I was going to put some of my faves from other etsians in so why not on my second entry?

I feel I need to thank those who have gone out of their way to help me so we will start there. 

First up we have EmeliaJane She was so gracious as to feature me in her blog! She is a fantastic photographer and I encourage you to check out her store! This photo entitled music of the forest just haunts me!


Next WithinWire put me into a treasury...what a wonderful surprise! She specializes in making jewelry from beach glass, shells, and wire. All beach glass and shells have been hand picked from local beaches in Hawaii!
This fine silver bracelet with green fluorite bed is just stunning!





And lastly we have IrinaPhotography another who was so gracious as to put one of my items in a treasury :) In addition to being a fantastic photographer she also makes jewellery!. My pick from her store a photo of the Pacific Coast. I want to be THERE...right there!!





So that was my thank you pics :) Tomorrow just random favorites...make sure y'all come back now ya hear?!

Tulip

No comments:

Post a Comment