Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So very late!

Ever have one of those draggy, when is it bedtime kind of days? That would be my day today. Yet here it is 10:30 pm , everyone is asleep but me...again.

  I spent most of the night reading tips on selling on etsy. I can't really do much more than I am unfortunately. I have purchased advertising, I promote in the forums as much as I can, made my facebook fan page, renamed my twitter account to reflect my store and started this blog!

 Perhaps I am just too anxious. It may come from someone saying today that although my hairsticks were beautiful they weren't something many people would use.

 My next goal is to approach some of the boutiques here. I went on a little hunt the other day and found them full of handmade jewellery but not a hairstick in sight! My only problem is not having any knowledge in this area. Is it normally comission or consignment or both? Add to that my fear of being "ripped off" I have know idea what is reasonable!! I think tomorrow will be filled with google searches.

Signing off till tomorrow...and some fantastic etsy picks!

Tulip

No comments:

Post a Comment